Resumes or applications must be postmarked no later than September 25, 2017.
Central Alabama Electric Cooperative, a rural electric distribution cooperative headquartered in Prattville, Ala., serving approximately 43,000 electric consumers within portions of 10 counties in Central Alabama, is seeking a Manager of HR. The Manager of HR will report to the Director of Organizational Development and serve as sole HR representative supporting +/- 120 employees. The Manager of HR oversees, coordinates and directs HR programs and policies, employment practices, employee benefits programs, performance management and employee record processes while serving as key advisor and business partner to the Leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute HR best practices and necessary legal requirements
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Analyze marketplace, government regulations, and prevailing industry best practice in developing competitive and meaningful HR programs/policies
- Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to: benefits, employee relations and company policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or other business related field required, while additional certifications, such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, are highly desired.
- A minimum of five years progressive experience is required.
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, confidentiality, problem solving, negotiations and ability to provide business solutions to senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex information is an understandable format to varied audiences
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete assignments with attention to detail
Central Alabama Electric Cooperative offers an excellent salary and benefit package. CAEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Anyone interested should submit a resume with salary requirement to:
Central Alabama Electric Cooperative
“Manager of Human Resources”
103 Jesse Samuel Hunt Blvd
Prattville, AL 36066