With the ever evolving COVID-19 situation, CAEC is keeping the health and well-being of our members and employees our top priority. Below are some important updates.
- For the continued safety of our members and employees, effective immediately (3/20/20), all CAEC lobbies will be closed. This includes our Clanton, Prattville and Wetumpka offices. Members are asked to utilize the drive-thru, kiosk or night drop at these locations, any of our electronic payment/account options or contact us by phone at 1-800-545-5735. Our Rockford office remains temporarily closed.
- If you’re having difficulty budgeting for your electric bill during this uncertain time, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-545-5735. CAEC has implemented new procedures, which will allow our CSRs to assist and support our members with flexible payment options.
- Sadly, criminals will always play off the fear of others, and right now is no exception. As a reminder, CAEC will never call soliciting payment or threatening disconnection and demanding payment. If you receive such a call, hang up and call us at 1-800-545-5735.
- Our online options and information about our app and text account services can be found here.
- At home and using more energy? Follow these efficiency tips to help reduce your power consumption.
- Take advantage of our Usage Monitoring app to help keep track of your daily energy use. Watch the video to see how you can get started.
We are all working in the best interests of our members and employees, and will keep you updated with the latest information as this situation evolves.