With the ever evolving COVID-19 situation, CAEC is keeping the health and well-being of our members and employees our top priority. Below are some important updates.
- For the continued safety of our members and employees, effective 3/20/20 all CAEC lobbies are closed. This includes our Clanton, Prattville, Rockford and Wetumpka offices. Members are asked to utilize the drive-thru, kiosk or night drop at these locations, any of our electronic payment/account options or contact us by phone at 1-800-545-5735.
- CAEC is sensitive to the struggles that many people in our country are currently facing due to COVID-19. Because of this, we have not disconnected anyone or charged late fees since March 12. As a reminder, if you’re having difficulty budgeting for your electric bill during this uncertain time, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-545-5735. Our CSRs are available to assist and support our members. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments as necessary.
- Sadly, criminals will always play off the fear of others, and right now is no exception. As a reminder, CAEC will never call soliciting payment or threatening disconnection and demanding payment. If you receive such a call, hang up and call us at 1-800-545-5735.
- Our online options and information about our app and text account services can be found here.
- At home and using more energy? Follow these efficiency tips to help reduce your power consumption.
- Take advantage of our Usage Monitoring app to help keep track of your daily energy use. Watch the video to see how you can get started.
We are all working in the best interests of our members and employees, and will keep you updated with the latest information as this situation evolves.