The Co-op Energy Efficiency Program is a loan program that helps our members finance energy efficiency improvements such as heating and cooling systems, insulation, sealing, ventilation, water heating and windows and doors.Through an agreement with Regions Bank, our members can take advantage of low interest loans to finance these improvements.To learn more, see the information below or contact Cindy Browder at (800) 545-5735 ext. 2118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is available to members of CAEC who:
- Receive electric service from CAEC
- Are in good standing with CAEC
- Are approved by Regions Bank
The program is offered to owners of existing homes, including manufactured homes.
- Heat pump purchase and installation
- Heat pump tune-up
- Duct repair or replacement
- Attic, floor, perimeter or exterior wall insulation (foam or cellulose only)
- Air sealing
- Heat pump water heater purchase and installaiton
- Water heater blanket and pipe insulation
- Attic ventilation
- Insulated doors
- Energy-efficient windows
- Window tinting
- Programmable thermostats
- Mobile home skirting
All installations and improvements must be performed by a licensed contractor.
To begin the process, contact Cindy Browder at (800) 545-5735 ext. 2118 or at email@example.com.